These online events will combine 1 minute introductions from everyone taking part in the call and a 15 minute talk from an expert speaker in their field, also allowing business owners to share their expertise and knowledge and of course stay connected during the isolation.
The Zoom Call will take place from 12 noon on Wednesday 29th July. If you would like to join us, please register in advance as there are only 30 places available to make it more manageable.
I’m delighted to inform you that we have the very knowledgable, Alison Harris as our Star Speaker this month.
‘As a wellness coach, NLP master practitioner and nutritionist, I know that right now, many people are looking to build a stronger immune system so I’ll be sharing some simple, proven and maybe surprising ways to improve your immunity, safely and naturally.’
For more information about what Alison does and how she can support your health please visit her website. I look forward to welcoming her to the meeting next month.
Reasons to join us:
– Very friendly networking event
– Opportunity to introduce your business in our 1-minute buzz intro
– Meet with like-minded business owners
– Opportunity to promote your business, special offers and events
– Networking from the comfort of your own home
– No business lock-out – all businesses welcome
– Build a Stronger Immune System
– and finally – escape the children and chores!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email and then one day prior to the live event I will send you the Zoom Call details. If you have not received this information by 9am on 28th July, please email me directly at [email protected]
And don’t forget to join our Facebook group and feel free to introduce your business to the other members: CLICK HERE.