freshbusinessthinking.com in association with BT Skills for Tomorrow have designed a series of webinars to support small businesses and entrepreneurs with news, information and advice as the economic impacts of the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak continues to hit small businesses and entrepreneurs across the UK.
14:00 – 15:00 8 actions to beat burnout and boost productivity
More details about the session
Why leaders and entrepreneurs must do more about wellbeing and productivity… and how to do it.
What you will learn:
– Why we are all vulnerable to poor mental health
– How to recover from burnout, or ideally spot the early signs to avoid it altogether for yourself and those you are responsible for at home and at work
– What great mental fitness looks like
– 8 actions to reduce stress by improving work-life balance AND business productivity
– New confidence on how to achieve strong mental health for yourself, loved ones and colleagues at work
1. Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81202005917 at the time the webinar goes live to join.
2. You can join on mobile, tablet or desktop. However you decide, please ensure you have downloaded the Zoom app to attended.
More about the speaker
Daryl Woodhouse is a 26-time award-winning adviser & entrepreneur, speaker and trainer, helping entrepreneurs, business leaders and their employees achieve a healthy work-life balance, mental fitness, productivity and business growth. His heavyhearted story of the emotional, financial and physical damage caused by burnout, inspires others as he openly shares how he recovered to become happier and mentally fit. This, combined with his career experience, enables Daryl to help many others to reduce stress, live happier and enjoy improved business results.
BT Skills For Tomorrow
With the spread of the coronavirus, having the right digital skills to do business online is more important than ever. That’s why BT developed new learning content and is working with a range of brilliant partners, such as Google Digital Garage, Small Business Britain and Great British Entrepreneur Awards to run a host of free webinars with experts to help SMEs cope.
These online courses will help SME owners and their employees improve their digital skills through new online tools, social media advice and new digital tips and tricks, empowering them with the skills they need today during these challenging times.
Our Skills for Tomorrow website also brings together a series of free business-focused courses.
Terms and conditions
1. Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT or Adobe. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
2. By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
4. There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first served registration basis.
5. If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.