This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
We have many thousands of people working from home at the moment, and it’s something that many people are not used to. Admittedly, people have been working from home for maybe one or two days a week for many years. But now we have more people working from home for much longer.
There are a few challenges in working from home and if it’s something you’re not used to, it will undoubtedly affect your productivity. This webinar help you be most productive whilst still keeping the home/ work balance.
What the Webinar Will Cover:
– Creating the right environment
– Managing your own state
– Scheduling your time and keeping to it
– The importance of over communicating
– Establishing routines – and breaking some
– Self-discipline – maintaining the right balance
– Enjoying the benefits of working from home
– Agreeing and reinforcing boundaries with others
– Have some strategies to work from home more productively
– Understand how to make the most of the benefits of working from home
– Know how to stay flexible and yet achieve your objectives
– Which will lead to; less stress, more control, more balance.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is working from home particularly for the first time or more than they usually would, and anyone who would like to improve their productivity and work/ life whilst working from home.
10.00am – 10.45am – Webinar presentation
10.45am – 11.00am – Break
11.00am – 11.45am – Webinar presentation
11.45am – 12.00pm – Q&A
Charles Barnascone is a highly experienced trainer, sales coach and business development consultant who has worked with a large number of diverse companies delivering solutions in an innovative way and providing business development support.