Cashflow is critical for all businesses at any time and especially in the current situation, but how can you increase it without jeopardising the business you have developed?
This webinar will give a broad overview of information to help manage your cashflow and indications of how much working capital you need. Additionally it covers the finance options available and the current banking environment. It is ideal for all businesses concerned with their short and medium term cashflow.
The webinar will explain what you need to consider to be successful in managing cashflow, providing practical tips on the information required and the mechanisms available. It will highlight finance options available in the market and their pitfalls, as well as provide pointers on effective documentation needed to successfully apply for these. The participants will leave with a good understanding of how to assess whether their business can safely take on debt and their potential for a successful application.
– CBILS (Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme) and Bounce Back Loan – insight into which applications are successful and the pitfalls experienced in declines
– Cashflow forecasts – their value in the current times and key information to include
– Routes and mechanisms to increase cashflow
– Borrowing – understanding how much your business can safely borrow
– Know your numbers – key business information you need to be scrutinising
– What do the banks need to process an application?
About your presenters
The session will be delivered by the Directors of FUNDINGROUND Ltd, Lucy Painter and Julia Wilkinson. As Directors of this independent commercial finance broker, Lucy and Julia are speaking to the banks and lenders on a daily basis as they manage client applications for finance, specific to Covid-19 and more generally.
Julia’s extensive commercial banking background means she is well-versed in banking requirements and uses this expertise to expedite client finance applications through the complex process successfully. Lucy is in constant contact with the market, both banks and businesses, identifying key challenges and issues to overcome, and ensures this market knowledge is used to support client requirements.