The Covid-19 pandemic led to a sudden switch to remote working for a significant number of businesses. This transformation inevitably brings its own unique set of cybersecurity risks and challenges.
Discover how you can protect yourself and your organisation from the latest wave of cyber crime by attending this webinar. Our experts will discuss how the outbreak has created new opportunities for cyber attackers, what the internal and external threats are and the key steps you can take to mitigate risk.
The session will cover:
– The live scale of attacks faced on the internet
– How can you check if your email has been compromised?
– Ransomware – how big is this business and how can you stay safe?
– Phishing – how dangerous is it and some pointers to remember when dealing with email
– Social media – how great is the threat of attack and what are common techniques?
– GDPR and cyber security – what are your responsibilities and how to avoid regulators fines?
– Backups and how to organise your backups to stay safe
– An update from the Lincolnshire Police Cyber Crime Unit
Finally, there will be the chance to tap into the knowledge and experience of our experts during the cyber surgery – ask specific questions and get your problems solved.
About the Presenters
Jae Forrester and Chris Tebb are Directors of Custodia Continuity and specialise in serving the security and continuity needs of the SME community.
Jae manages training and compliance. Having extensive experience in document and policy creation, as well as being a qualified management coach and trainer, he is perfectly placed to help ensure planning and process are in place keeping businesses safe and secure.
Chris has been working in data security since 1999 and designs bespoke solutions for clients that ensure their data is kept away from the wolves and keeps their businesses running no matter what happens. No DIY dashboards here, just extensive technical experience that has your back in a crisis.
28/05/2020 14:00 – 15:00
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub