This series of webinars is for exporters who have experienced significant impact on their export sales from Covid-19 and seek support to review their export strategy. Each webinar will focus on a different aspect of strategy review.
This webinar provides a practical framework to evaluate product suitability for target overseas markets, in order to maximise opportunities and mitigate risks.
– Clarifying products’ USP against target markets
– Reviewing products against existing markets
– Researching new market requirements and regulations
– Which product for which market?
– Product commercial viability review cycle
– Updating market entry strategies and aftersales care
Each webinar will be accompanied by a worksheet, which delegates can work through alone or discuss with DIT North East.