Coronavirus pandemic impact is being felt by organisations of all sizes and sectors. To ensure business continuity and viability, many now need to reshape and align with evolving demand. Unfortunately, it is inevitable that some employers will be considering redundancies.
Attend this webinar to learn about the latest support available from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) through their Rapid Response Service (RRS) for employers and employees facing redundancy.
The session will provide:
– An opportunity to build your knowledge of the free DWP Rapid Response Service;
– An understanding of how this offer will benefit you and your employee;
– Support for you and your staff to find additional digital assistance;
– How to contact DWP and access their services;
– An opportunity to ask questions directly to DWP.
Our presenter, Viki Dyer, District Partnership Manager for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), is responsible for the deployment of the Rapid Response Service across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. She has been heavily involved in supporting the collective economic response to the pandemic and sits on Covid-19 recovery forums in both counties.
09/07/2020 14:00 – 15:00
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub