Terms and Conditions
- UK & Republic of Ireland Law. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the United Kingdom (in respect of users residing in the United Kingdom) and the applicable laws of the Republic of Ireland (in respect of users residing in the Republic of Ireland) without regard to conflict of law principles, and users agree that all legal proceedings relating to the matters herein shall be adjudicated solely in the courts of either the United Kingdom or, where relevant, the Republic of Ireland. Save where specifically indicated otherwise, in respect of users residing in the UK, the Website and its contents are targeted only at UK residents and goods and services offered are available only to UK residents.
- If you knowingly send or infect the Website with a virus, Trojan horse, worm, etc then the Publisher retains the right at its sole discretion to pursue you for all legal fees (including its own and those of any third party), damages and other expenses that may be incurred by it as a result of your actions.
- The Publisher accepts no liability in respect of the content of any third party material appearing on the Website or in respect of the content of any other website to which the Website may be linked from time to time. The Publisher makes no warranty in respect of the contents of this Website and accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and however arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of access to and use of this Website including without limitation acting or failing to act in reliance on any information contained herein.
- Force Majeure. The Publisher does not warrant that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Publisher or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- If you submit content to the Publisher (including without limitation any text, photograph, graphics, video or audio), you grant the Publisher a licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute and display in public that content in any form and media on or in connection with the Site, at no cost to us and for as long as we require and you warrant that you own or have rights to the intellectual property in such content and have the right to grant this licence. You waive any moral rights in your contribution. You will indemnify us and keep us indemnified from and against all costs, claims, damages and expenses made against or incurred by us as a result of a third party alleging that the use of such content by us infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- When submitting content, you agree not to do any of the following:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the rights of any person or entity (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, confidentiality, or rights of privacy);
- upload or transmit any material which is unlawful, indecent, defamatory, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or objectionable, politically sensitive or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- upload or transmit files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received and can prove all necessary consents;
- upload or transmit any materials that infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- upload or transmit material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as confidential information);
- upload or transmit any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or other electronic device;
- use the system of uploading or transmitting content (or any part thereof) in a way that may cause the system (or the servers or networks connected to the system) to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the system is in any way impaired;
- where you are not the author of any material you are uploading or transmitting, delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations within the material.
- The Publisher is committed to protecting your privacy. The Publisher knows that you care how information about you is used and appreciates your trust in it to do that carefully and sensibly.
- Third Party Data. If you provide the Publisher with information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of the Publisher’s identity and the purposes (as set out above) for which their personal data will be processed.
- Changes to this Policy. This data protection notice may change and therefore you should review it regularly. The Publisher will of course notify you of any changes where we are required to do so.
- Access Termination. The Publisher can terminate your access to the Website at any time. The Publisher may also remove any content that you post without cause, without giving reasons and without notice to you. This includes all email accounts, postings, profiles or other personalised information you have created while on the Website.